Best Odds Guaranteed
Take a price on any UK and Irish horse race
and we will pay out at the best odds, guaranteed!
Simply, if you’ve taken a price on a horse and your selection wins or places at a bigger Starting Price (SP), we guarantee to pay you at the bigger odds. Best Odds Guaranteed applies to all single, multiple and each-way bets on all qualifying races, every day. So, there’s no need to worry or be disappointed if your horse wins at an SP of 5/1 having taken 5/2 earlier because you’ll get the best odds, guaranteed!
Best Odds Guaranteed applies to all UK & Irish racing for win and each way singles and multiples. We even pay Best Odds Guaranteed on our Price Boosts!
Best Odds Guaranteed does not apply to ante post bets, bets on international racing (unless stated otherwise), enhanced accumulators, tote pools or any other special markets.
Best Odds Guaranteed FAQs
What is Best Odds Guaranteed?
Best Odds Guaranteed is our way of ensuring our customers get the best price on their horse racing bets. If you to take a price on a horse you don’t have to worry that it might start at a bigger price, because Sky Bet will pay you out at the best price, guaranteed!
If the Starting Price (SP) is greater than the price you take, then your bet will be settled at the bigger odds!
Which races does this apply to?
Best Odds Guaranteed applies to all UK and Irish horse racing. We even pay Best Odds Guaranteed for our exclusive Price Boosts!
Is Best Odds Guaranteed available on multiples?
Yes! Best Odds Guaranteed applies to win and each way singles and multiples on all qualifying races.
Are there any types of bets that don’t qualify?
Best Odds Guaranteed does not apply to international racing (unless stated otherwise), ante post betting, tote bets, pari-mutuel betting, enhanced accumulators or any other specials.
Do I have to opt in?
No. If you take a price and the SP is bigger, we’ll automatically pay you at the bigger odds when your bet is settled.
What happens if I don’t take a price?
If you don’t take a price your bet will be settled at SP as per our usual horse racing betting rules.
Can I still qualify for Free Bet Club?
You can still qualify for Free Bet Club, however the price you take, and not the higher Guaranteed Price, will be used when calculating whether your multiple price is greater than 5/1. You can find out more about the Free Bet Club here.
Is everyone eligible for Best Odds Guaranteed?
Certain accounts may be deemed ineligible for Best Odds Guaranteed for a number of different reasons, including Self-Exclusion or Cool Off, Betting Behaviour or Fraudulent Behaviour. For more information, click here.
Terms and Conditions
1. Best Odds Guaranteed applies to UK & Irish horse racing only unless otherwise stated.
2. Best Odds Guaranteed does not apply to ante post betting, tote pools, pari-mutuel betting, enhanced accumulators, or any other specials.
3. Best Odds Guaranteed applies to bets placed on the internet and mobile only.
4. Customers who bet via the Bet2go (cellectivity) mobile application will not receive Best Odds Guaranteed.
5. Sky Bet reserve the right to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders at its own discretion and without prior notice.
6. Rule 4s will apply as usual in line with standard racing rules. For more info click here.
7. The maximum increase per bet or per race as a result of the Best Odds Guaranteed offer is capped at £50,000 for horse racing and £10,000 for greyhound racing. - For example, if a horse racing bet (multiple bet or single) at original odds returned £60,000, but with Best Odds Guaranteed applied, the bet returned, £127,000, the uplift (in this case £67,000) would be capped to £50,000 meaning the bet would return £110,000.
- This cap also applies to repeat bets on the same selection in the same race, i.e. the maximum uplift for any individual customer will not exceed £50,000 per race.
8. Eligibility restrictions may apply in respect of betting behaviour. Full information on Sky Bet’s ineligibility policy can be found here.
9. All other Sky Betting and Gaming general terms and conditions apply.